Thursday 1 May 2014

Grateful For The Opportunity To Give And To Recieve

Andrea's Blog Challenge

Every first Monday of the month, my friend Andrea Hiltbrunner throws a Blog Challenge where bloggers around the world will blog about a given topic and then link the blogposts together into one big themed blog party.  This month's topic is on Opportunity. 

Opportunity

If you have been following my journey as I embraced my spiritual path, accepted and developed my intuitive gifts and acknowledged my purpose, you would be able to sense the abundance that I felt and so happily talked about every chance I got,  Andrea's topic for this month's blog challenge was yet another chance for me to express my gratitude for every opportunity I got  to make a difference in someone else's life when I gave an intuitive reading using my tarot, numerology, astrology and clairvoyant skills.   Yes, I was grateful for the trust my clients had in me but I realized that within each reading, I had learnt something new about an insight or about myself.  

Gratitude

Each reading was in itself a spiritual coach guiding me to trust my intuition even more.  That was in fact, how I slowly discovered my clairvoyant and clairsentient skills.  Beyond the reading, I had chanced upon so many intuitives like myself who were unaware of their intuitive skills or who have not had the opportunity to develop these skills due to self doubts, lack of guidance or familial objections. In the last few weeks, I had taken to mentoring and supporting  fellow intuitives like myself, beyond the usual tarot and numerology mentoring that I had been doing for my proteges.   They were fellow intuitives who were also in the throes of developing their clairvoyant and clairsentient skills and had fallen into periods of self-doubt, despair, fear and anxiety.  I was all to familiar with that because I spent the last few months feeling the same.  

However, I  had been very lucky.  When I discovered I had skills beyond my basic comprehension of what was considered rational,  I had engaged an intuitive coach to help me through my learning process.  Some of these intuitives with whom I had worked with, on the other hand, have not had the opportunity to do the same for some reason or other.  

So I whispered a word of thanks to the Universe for planting the synchronicity that I had been experiencing along my journey and surrounding me with help either in the form of:

1) An understanding family who gave me space to develop my gifts, 
2) Very open-minded bosses and colleagues at work who saw my gifts as a touch of quirky colour added to the work team, 
3) True friends who accepted my gifts and inquisitively explored them by volunteering as "guinea pigs",  
4) My clients and proteges who unquestionably trusted every advice I gave and loved me for what I did, 
5) My intuitive coaches who very patiently dealt with my self-doubts and impatience, and 
6) My fellow intuitive friends within the spiritual community who had been my extended guides and teachers in tarot, numerology, astrology and clairvoyance. 

My List Of Happy Soul Moments

If I am currently a-washed with a feeling of abundance, it is because I am surrounded with it.  Everywhere I looked, I found opportunities to make a difference in someone else's life.  As I did so, I had also been given opportunities to receive the same from so many.  When I wrote about synchronicity, I saw one of my intuitive coaches, Danielle Dove had posted a question on her Facebook page which asked, " What is on your list of Happy Soul Moments?" Inspired by her, I wrote my list down and have attached it to this blogpost.

I credit my friend Andrea for coming up with this timely topic, Opportunity, for this month's blog challenge and do encourage you to read her blogpost on the same topic here.

And if you have been enjoying my blogposts, do follow my blog and LIKE my Facebook page here.

About The Writer:

The writer of this blog post is a marketeer by trade, and a tarot card reader by accident. She was awarded a Certified Professional Tarot Reader qualification from the Tarot Certification Board of America (TCBA) and is also a certified numerologist.  She is currently running a Tarot consultancy based in Singapore called Sun Goddess Tarot,  which provides confidential intuitive readings combining the metaphysical disciplines of Tarot, Numerology and Astrology via face to face and emails as well as readings at corporate and private events and workshops.  A member of the American Tarot Association (ATA) and the Tarot Association of the British Isles (TABI), she is also a reader for the Free Tarot Network and mentors Tarot protégés on behalf of the American Tarot Association

Website: www.sungoddesstarot.com
Email:  Joanna@sungoddesstarot.com
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/SunGoddessTarot
Twitter: www.twitter.com/SunGoddessTarot

1 comment:

  1. Oh Joanna, this is such a lovely post! Thank you very much for your contribution. Wow, this is true awareness of all your gifts. keep doing what you are doing. The people need your gifts!

    I am sure that you willlove my next Challenge on June 2nd because it's topic is Mindfulness.

    Lot's of love and light, Andrea

    http://www.dreamheart-smartart.ch/challenge/

    ReplyDelete