Tuesday 11 December 2012

30 Day Tarot Challenge - Day 13: The Card That Stumps Me Most

30 Day Tarot Challenge - Day 13: Is there a card that continuously stumps you when it is drawn? Why do you believe this to be so?

The Justice card continues to stump me every time I draw the card because of the cold hard truths which it forces my querants and I to confront.
You see, my querants come to me for a consultation because they are faced with an issue.  Often, they are faced with an issue that is impacted by other external forces be it a partner, a boss, a job, family members, and even money.  However, if I could sum up the entire purpose of a Tarot consultation, ultimately, how matter how different the Tarot spread may look, the cards just want to remind the querant to take responsibility for any decision he or she makes.
In the Radiant Rider Waite deck, Justice is depicted sitting on a throne, brandishing a double-edged sword on her right hand signifying that consequence of decisions can cut both ways.  The sword is also a symbol of thought and logic. In her left hand she holds a scale signifying harmony and balance, telling us that logic needs to balance intuition.
Justice is all about weighing the pros and cons in a decision that needs to be made. More importantly, it is a reminder to the querant to confront the situation with an honest and opened mind and that every decision he or she made would have a consequence. 
 It also represents harmony and balance in one’s life, which rests on the right decisions we make.
I love the Justice card, but I also fear it.  Whether I pick the card for my querant or myself, it actually is a powerful reminder for us to take accountability for our own actions and our decisions. 
I often tell my clients before I start shuffling their cards that Tarot is a great tool to help one uncover choices.  All the client will need to do is to make the right choices that could influence the right outcome.
About The Writer:
The writer of this blog post is a marketeer by trade, and a tarot card reader by accident. She was awarded a Certified Professional Tarot Reader qualification from the Tarot Certification Board of America (TCBA) and was recently certified as a numerologist in Singapore. A member of the American Tarot Association (ATA) and the Tarot Association of the British Isles (TABI), she is also endorsed as a reader for the Free Tarot Network and is a mentor for the ATA.   She can be contacted at www.facebook.com/SunGoddessTarot or www.sungoddesstarot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment