Thursday 13 December 2012

30 Day Tarot Challenge - Day 18: Connerction With Tarot Cards

30 Day Tarot Challenge - Day 18:  Do you feel a “connection” to your cards?

My Tarot cards are sacred to me.  They are an extension of my inner wisdom and intuition.  Naturally, I do feel connected to my cards.
Here’s a funny story.  In the months that I was still a novice Tarot reader, a client who wanted an email reading from me said that she wanted to find out what insights I could glean from my Tarot cards about her relationship.  The only information she gave me was about how much she loved her man, and that she had been with him for 8 years  and he was like a “soul-mate” who knew everything about her, and knew what she wanted and needed.
When I shuffled the cards and laid down a spread, 2 of the cards that showed up were the Moon and the High Priestess reversed.  At that moment, I allowed my own judgement about her and her relationship cloud my interpretation and was thinking, perhaps she needed to follow her own gut instincts and not fear deeper commitment with him. 
However, I kept holding the cards for a long time and something told me that wasn’t right at all.  So I reshuffled the cards again and this time the 7 of Swords and the 3 of Cups reversed showed up.  With this second shuffle, I finally got the message that the cards were trying to tell me all wasn’t well and that her partner was having an affair.
So yes, I’d like to think that no matter how I want to force a view on my cards particularly if I don’t like what a specific spread tells me, the cards will always be honest with me.

About The Writer:
The writer of this blog post is a marketeer by trade, and a tarot card reader by accident. She was awarded a Certified Professional Tarot Reader qualification from the Tarot Certification Board of America (TCBA) and was recently certified as a numerologist in Singapore. A member of the American Tarot Association (ATA) and the Tarot Association of the British Isles (TABI), she is also endorsed as a reader for the Free Tarot Network and is a mentor for the ATA.   She can be contacted at www.facebook.com/SunGoddessTarot or www.sungoddesstarot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment