Monday 24 March 2014

Wading Into The Deeper End Of My Intuition

Being A Heart-Centered Intuitive Advisor

The best thing my mentors have taught me through the years, was not to be the best Tarotist, Numerologist and Astrologer, but to be a heart-centered intuitive advisor.   Armed with the necessary skills and  certifications in multiple metaphysical disciplines and years of experience as an intuitive reader, I thought that there was just so much that I can learn and I have already got the necessary "tools" to provide my clients with the help and advice that they needed. 

However, I was so wrong because I could never stop learning.  Even when I had been juggling so many commitments and had not had the time to  pursue more courses, the right courses just fell on my lap either by chance, or through recommendations from my peers.  One such course was Danielle Dove’s and Karina Ladet’s Spirit Guide And Angel Connection Virtual Retreat.

 Embarking On A Retreat To Feed My Intuition

I was introduced to this retreat through a fellow Tarotist.  When I read a high-level write-up about the course, I bristled immediately with fear.  As a Roman Catholic, I understood the concept of angels and archangels, but what on earth were spirit guides?  I had only learnt later that my guides were sent to me at specific moments of my life whenever I needed a special helping hand.   I am so convinced that one of my guides is my great grandmother who had passed on several years ago. I was very close to her when I was a child and I still feel very connected to her.   In the past, I had always read my Tarot cards in a way whereby I had not invoked any spirit guides or angels or anything that “crossed the line”  into realms that I might not be able to explain to my clients with conviction and clarity.  I remembered telling my clients that  “I just read my Tarot cards by making a connection between my intuition, your situation and my interpretation of the card images and symbolisms.”   On hindsight, I could not believe the egotistical arrogance I had carried myself with as an intuitive reader.   

That ego was the focal point of my negative cords I was forced to cut this weekend so that I could further hone my intuition to fully serve my soul purpose of supporting and healing the people who needed my help most.

Crossing The Line To Discover My “Clairs”

The most important lesson that I had learnt this weekend was to surrender to my higher self as I meditated.  I loved to meditate and did that everyday. However, following  a series of guided meditations was difficult for me this weekend.  I kept getting distracted and when I fell asleep, I had angry or confusing dreams.  This, was a way my body, mind and spirit was attempting to acknowledge the toxic cords of negativity within me and the experience urged me to expel it from my life forever before I could move on to recieve my gifts with openness.  Through my meditations, I learnt to communicate with my higher self more clearly, to ask for the help and messages from my guardian angels and my spirit guides, whenever I needed them to support me through the situations in my life.  Through the practice of channeling these messages, I felt gratified that I could help a couple of my fellow course mates too with situations that I was never privy too....and I managed to do it without the aid of my usual tools like  Tarot cards. Yay!   

When I went to work today, I practiced channeling all day and found that I could focus my mind's eye on a colleague's personal issue with more clarity and at a faster rate. I was able to draw the picture in my mind's eye on paper, albeit not very well, and used it to offer her the advice she needed to help her clear her path off anything that was making her feel unhappy, disengaged and uninspired.

So this brings me to the most amazing discovery. I never knew what the "clairs" were. The only "clair"  I  knew of was an eclair.  I have heard of clairvoyance and attached that moniker to people whom I had thought were just "woo-woo" crazy.   I was speechless when I discovered my clairvoyant and clairsentient gifts this weekend with the help of Karina Ladet and Danielle Dove.   Although I was half a world away, I discovered that I could manifest healing.  When a friend was hit with a personal crisis, I rubbed my hands together when I tuned into her, and ran my hands through my body.  I felt a lot of heat around my chest and felt an instant spark of anger.  I knew I was an empath, but I never knew I could do this and deduced that she was feeling a lot of anger and disappointment.  When I focused on her in my mind's eye, I saw a house amidst a snow-filled environment. It was covered in snow, as if in the height of winter.  I saw a quarrel ensued with someone walking away from that house.  So I wrote it down, and shared with her what I saw.  She confirmed that indeed that had happened. I was given the message for her to proactively make peace and not let the anger carry on indefinitely.   I also saw in my mind's eye that she was lying down as if attempting to recuperate from a sudden outburst.  She confirmed with me that she was indeed lying down at that time to listen to a guided meditation video.  I did all that without my usual tools, the Tarot cards.  How amazing! 

Waking Up To A New Learning Curve

Today, I am still "feeling" my way through this new discovery.  While I thank the Universe for entrusting me with these gifts, I am still filled with some in -confidence and self-doubts about how these gifts can develop and where it could take me.  

So, I had decided to draw on my tools of familiar comfort, my trusty Tarot cards.  I picked  the Fool card from the Morgan Greer Tarot deck created by Bill Greer and Lloyd Morgan.  I felt like I am suddenly back in college, pouring through my new set of books and reading lists for a new term, making new friends and discussing homework for a tutorial. Indeed, like the Fool, this is a new journey I have embarked on.  I am back on a learning curve and am truly loving it.   I can only surrender in trust to the love and light of the Universe and allow my hands to be used as a healing instrument only for the highest good.

If  you think I am now truly "woo-woo" crazy,....hey, it's not the first time I have been called that.   I was described as "woo-woo" crazy when I  became a certified professional Tarot reader, Numerologist and Astrologer.   Just like these skills, my clairvoyance and clairsentience are gifts meant for people who genuinely need my help and I will continue to wade into the deeper end of my intuition if it means I can help them better.


About The Writer:

The writer of this blog post is a marketeer by trade, and a tarot card reader by accident. She was awarded a Certified Professional Tarot Reader qualification from the Tarot Certification Board of America (TCBA) and is also a certified numerologist.  She is currently running a Tarot consultancy based in Singapore called Sun Goddess Tarot,  which provides confidential intuitive readings combining the metaphysical disciplines of Tarot, Numerology and Astrology via face to face and emails as well as readings at corporate and private events and workshops.  A member of the American Tarot Association (ATA) and the Tarot Association of the British Isles (TABI), she is also a reader for the Free Tarot Network and mentors Tarot protégés on behalf of the American Tarot Association


Website: www.sungoddesstarot.com
Email:  Joanna@sungoddesstarot.com
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/SunGoddessTarot
Twitter: www.twitter.com/SunGoddessTarot
Blog: http://sungoddesstarot.blogspot.com


Awakening my Intuition

Spirit Guide and Angel Connection Virtual Retreat
conducted by Danielle Dove and Karina Ladet

The Fool from the Morgan Greer Tarot Deck by Bill Greer and Lloyd Morgan

2 comments:

  1. It's most definitely a journey and an adventure, Joanna - I loved reading about your experiences with your clairs (and also now I want a doughnut) :) Sometimes I think it just doesn't even occur to us that we are capable of opening ourselves up in these ways. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It is kinda crazee good. I feel so right at home with it and ...you know, kinda like a newly born giraffe trying to walk? Yes I feel like that. i have been advised to keep practising and to trust the messages given to me for the highest good. i can't wait to see where this journey is heading to.

      Delete