Saturday 12 April 2014

Combining Tarot With Clairvoyance - A Reading For A Fellow Psychic

I had always combined multiple metaphysical modalities like Tarot, Numerology and Astrology within the readings I did for my clients.  However, I seldom combined any of these with my clairvoyance until recently when I had discovered these skills.   My friend Katherine changed that when she asked me to do a reading for her to identify why she had been having dreams about an old dilapidated manor located in Wales.   Katherine did not live in Wales or anywhere near Wales.  She lived in Belgium.  She had never been to Wales.  However, the name and location of the manor was made known to her in her dreams.  She, like myself,  was in the throes of developing her psychic abilities.  So I thought it would be interesting to share my reading here with Katherine's permission.  This reading is a true account of my friend's story and all names have been changed to protect her privacy.  I have also omitted the exact name and location of the manor to maintain confidentiality of this reading.

For the purpose of the reading, I did some channelling for her, created a Tarot spread and did some research on my own to verify my readings.  The pieces of puzzle came together when she confirmed that my visions were detailing that of her past life, but had brought out its significance and impact on her present life and indeed the future.   So let me explain the process I took.

I did some meditation and visualization work to open all my chakras.  I imagined I was also doing the same with hers, so that I could "assume" her energy.  My crown and third eye chakra was buzzing which tells me hers were truly opened.  However my throat chakra was burning, it felt hot and as if it was stuck with a lump.  So I knew she had a blocked throat chakra which inhibited her ability to express & communicate purpose perhaps.

Then as I went deep into channeling, I did some automatic writing.  Here was a rough sketch of what I scribbled.  These words described what I saw in my mind's eye:

1) Big house; 2) Many people sharing dinner on table, like a celebration; 3)  Man waiting at front door;  4) Woman outside grounds under Big tree; 5) Long pathway or driveway leading to big house; 6) Dog...pet dog, maybe sheep dog? Brown and black; 7) Child playing in tunnel. 8) Child or girl child  playing in cave? Caves near house? 9) Someone  sleeping/waking from slumber 10) Woman reading to someone in wheelchair.

The next thing I did was to design a Tarot spread for her to understand these images in my mind and what significance it had on her.

What are your gifts in past life that you bring to present - 7 Pentacles  Reversed  + The Emperor

The reversed 7 of Pentacles sitting alongside The Emperor formed an image of Katherine's past life when her  father in her past life , who was a very protective and nurturing authoritative figure  made a difficult decision for her as a child to protect her.  He had identified that  whatever he was persevering to do then, was not getting much in return or not creating benefits for family.  So he made that decision to  help save the situation, bring more security and more comfort.   Katherine confirmed this because as a clairvoyant herself,  she saw visions of a past life father who gave her away in marriage to a man who turned out to be terrible husband.
I picked up also that the Emperor was a manifestation of a domineering, authoritative displinarian type.  In which case it affirmed that the 7 of Pentacles reversed was  a short term vision thing from her past life to have her marry this man. 

What are your issues/challenges in past life, that you bring to present life - the Star Reversed + King of cups Reversed 

The King of Cups reversed as a past life issue suggested that her "husband" from the past life had impacted her with his manipulativeness and sulkiness by making her very emotional, and confused about where she stood in the marriage.  She felt so much disharmony and that she could not control her situation thus making her very pessimistic about life then.  

So how this past life issue affected her  present was that her soul today evolved into one which was tolerant, compassionate, supportive, and loving and generous.  Her soul had evolved in this way as a response to her husband in her past life.  So in this life, no matter what circumstance she could be in, for example when she worked for her current husband now but did not enjoy the job, she just did it out of love and support for him.  This explained my burning throat chakra where I felt her inability to express herself.  Katherine confirmed that she disliked working for her husband but felt that she was doing so out of love and support for him. She had never once shared her psychic abilities with him and had not even shared her dreams about the manor.

How do your past life influences affect you in present life ?- Queen of Wands Reversed +  5 of Wands Reversed

The external conflicts and tensions with her husband in the past life had impacted her today because  she was currently affected by her internal conflicts.  The Queen of Wands reversed was representative of a capable, dynamic, passionate, creative person who had no confidence to follow through with creative passion and visions due to fear of being "not believed in" or fear that it will not succeed.   Her past life potential had been "thwarted" by conflicts and tension and her soul was trying not to allow any negativity, doubt or worry thwart her creative passion in this life.


What is the significance of the manor in Wales? - 3 of Cups + Page of Wands Reversed
The 3 of Cups advised Katherine to develop her psychic gift in a group or community of like-minded people, perhaps within a spiritual community.   She should  be opened to her intuitive gifts through the help and support of fellow intuitive friends and explore a spiritual path in the company of others.  Maybe in the future, The manor could be used as a venue for spiritual retreats or a teaching venue for artistic endeavors like painting, art, music and writing.  That was probably why she saw in her own visions, a woman writing in a room within that manor. Katherine later revealed that she was hoping to join a spiritual community to help further hone her psychic skills.  She also revealed that She had a message from her visions to turn the manor into a place of healing for children, perhaps an orphanage or a school for disadvantaged children.   


The manor was likened to the Page of Wands reversed.  Many people over the years had tried to restore the manor to its former glory, some wanted to turn it into a B&B, hotel or apartments but these projects never took off due to structural problems, financial issues and other blockages.  So the manor was left in a state of dilapidation and waste till today.  I believed that  this Page wanted me to tell Katherine that if she turned the manor around for worthy use, by using it as a teaching venue/ spiritual retreat venue or whatever that was meant for the place  to be used as an inspiration to help people, it would be a successful endeavor.

Another thing about the Page of Wands Reversed was that it personified someone young who was immature and had self-image issues.  Perhaps, Katherine's messages were indeed guiding her in the direction of turning the manor into a home for troubled children.


What do you need to do with that dream ?- 2 of Wands + High Priestess

The 2 of Wands  encouraged Katherine to take her creative ideas and turn it into a feasible plan that she knows would lead to her success. It wanted her to step outside of her comfort zone and explore new worlds and new experiences. This card was also about her considering overseas travel to learn  gain new knowledge and plan for her longer term goals. Together with the High Priestess, I believed that her longer term goals was to make a career shift as a psychic healer, spiritual advisor or counsellor. The High Priestess suggested 
that she was about to attain a new level of enlightenment. Katherine had realised the depth of her intuition and have begun to study psychic matters.   Katherine later agreed that she was indeed considering pursuing her psychic ability to put it to better use, and to serve a purpose with it.

If one revisited my visualization and automatic writings detailed at the beginning of this post,  I believed that Katherine had something to do with that child in the tunnel or she was that child in the tunnel in her past life.  As she told me that she had scheduled a trip to visit the manor in Wales after locating it in the internet, I told her to find a tunnel/cave nearby that led to the house.  It had some significance for her.   Katherine later confirmed that there was indeed a tunnel found near the manor that was meant to be used as an escape route for the family during war time.  

My visions had taken me to a long pathway to the manor where I saw a lady stood alongside her dog which had brown and black patches on his coat.  Katherine also confirmed that the lady of the house was named in the historical archives for this manor as Lady Margaret who had inhabited the manor in the 18th century. This lady however was not Katherine but had a message for Katherine which was related to a karmic debt which Katherine had to "pay" in this lifetime.  In my research through the historical records, I discovered that Lady Margaret's family had helped a neighbour with financial issues in that lifetime.  That neighbour was a famous author.  Katherine later told me that in her dream, she had a vision of herself living in the manor and writing lots of books that could serve to "heal" others. Perhaps that was the affirmation of that karmic debt.

The child in the tunnel within my visions could be Katherine. I saw this child emerging from a dark passageway into the light.  I believed that it was telling me that Katherine wass a "spiritual child" about to  grow up or waswaking up from a very long "spiritual sleep

I thought this reading opened a new world of experiences for me that had leveraged my clairvoyant skills.  I was rather proud of myself for being able to combine Tarot with these skills to help support Katherine as she embarked on her spiritual journey.  Katherine also shared with me that she was making a trip to Wales next month to pay the manor a visit as she felt a stronger calling after this reading.


About The Writer:

The writer of this blog post is a marketeer by trade, and a tarot card reader by accident. She was awarded a Certified Professional Tarot Reader qualification from the Tarot Certification Board of America (TCBA) and is also a certified numerologist.  She is currently running a Tarot consultancy based in Singapore called Sun Goddess Tarot,  which provides confidential intuitive readings combining the metaphysical disciplines of Tarot, Numerology and Astrology via face to face and emails as well as readings at corporate and private events and workshops.  A member of the American Tarot Association (ATA) and the Tarot Association of the British Isles (TABI), she is also a reader for the Free Tarot Network and mentors Tarot protégés on behalf of the American Tarot Association

Website: www.sungoddesstarot.com
Email:  Joanna@sungoddesstarot.com
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/SunGoddessTarot
Twitter: www.twitter.com/SunGoddessTarot


2 comments: